While other people are updating their bloggers, fb and tweets, I am hibernating. No, not really.
I'm taking a break from the virtual world. Doesn't mean that I'm studying at home. I am with la familia and that's just the best thing. The Noras are all here to have a random awesome moment together. and the fuzzy cats are multiplying. We are now having 10 cats. Getting fuzzier everydayy.
I love cats, but their fur isn't helping me with my allergies to dust and my sinus problems. Ohwell
I learnt 2 things yesterday;
- Do NOT wear sneakers WITHOUT socks. Blisters are such a pain. I'm gonna stick with wearing ballerina flats.
- Maybank ATMs wont allow you to transfer money to other banks other than Maybank accounts itself.
So that day when I decided to walk my way to the nearest ATM, to transfer an amount to Nurul, it was totally not worth getting blisters for. And on my way home, it rained oh so heavily that I was wet up to my knees.
Enough of that boring stuff.
Yuna Homecoming Concert is in 2 days! OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH
Unfortunately YHC is only in Penang and in Kuching.
I was planning this plan where I can buy the concert tix online and grab it before entrance.
How am I gonna go there? Hmm, bdk2 PPKS UMK ada program, I was supposed to be one of the facilitators on the 10th to 12th Nov and I was saying, I don't know how to get organized this holiday. By going as faci, I'm gonna miss a lot of time for my family and my pile of assignments.
So, I was thinking, at least kalau pergi Kulim, boleh pergi Penang jugak.. KMK - I dont have to worry about a place to stay, tinggal jak laa kat Kolej nun. Pergi YHC huaaa~
Mcm mana nak pergi Penang Times Square? Alaaa, ajak Hakim laa, dia kan org Penang?
Tapi I never let any guys drive me anywhere other than Abah and Wafi (and of course Taxi drivers :P) Lagipun, ummi kurang percaya dgn teenagers' driving skills nowadays.
So I crossed that plan off my imaginary notepad. and now~ the YHC admin posted on fb saying they're gonna book a bus from kl! whoot. perjalanan pergi pagi 9am, balik malam 10pm
So am I going?
takpelah, I don't wanna be in that bus, takda gu, takda geng, saing takdo HAHA
tapi its a one in a lifetime opportunity~
tapi there's gonna be other concerts
tapi nak pergi yg concert ni punya jugak
mengada ngada tahap maksima ni >___<
beli Tshirt pun dah cukup
cukup ke?
Chamelion cAmelia



No comments:
Post a Comment
blah blah blah