Saturday, November 10, 2012

The art of dressing up

Staying at kampung sampai Isnin YEAY.
sepatutnya balik today but Ummi doesn't have to jaga SPM students sbb no exam. so I'm all happy dapat stay a little longer at rumah Nenek. Oh, who knew rumah nenek dah boleh dapat internet. DOUBLE YEAY.
Doing assignments has never been so productive :)

No (Astro Beyond) distractions. No cat distractions. So I'd better finish all of the work here than bringing them back home. >___<

I was wearing a colourful pashmina--white but has colourful polka dots and a flower design on the sides. with a denim long skirt, shocking pink tshirt and beige cardigan. So basically I was kinda colourful. Bright actually. Along said I am always over dressed. Hmm. Then I came to a conclusion...

I was NOT over dressed. Other people were UNDER DRESSED.

Nowadays they put up less effort to dress themselves. and just because black is just so much easier match an outfit. So they dress up in dull colours. while I'm in such a striking colour,  I would just stand out so much. Way to be the misfit, huh?

Then, ppl are also heboh when some singer wore their hijab in a weird way. Just because its different doesn't mean its wrong. pakai paper on your head pun tak salah, asalkan it covers your aurat. Though that singer should actually cover her front parts... Nicely put, turban tutup rambut and kepala but not your dada.

But anyway, tak salah nak dress up, you know, just to give you that confidence boost. Tak selekeh n stuff. I mean, I guess I'm always that conscious of how I look. I often glance at my reflection at window shops to see how I walk; Do I look good? Is my posture okay? Am I slouching? Do I walk funny?

So, Thus, Therefore, In conclusion, In a nutshell...
There's nothing wrong to put an effort in dressing up. In other words, I guess I'm suggesting you alls to dress well and feel good. But hey, its just a suggestion. ^^

Misfitting styling,
Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment

blah blah blah