I'm not being pathetic, I'm not afraid, I'm not hiding anything. So here it goes...
Remember those first glimpse, where you think that its silly to fall in love at your first sight, then you think that the feeling is nothing at all.
So you pushed it aside.
Pushed it to the farthest place it your brain, locked in a cabinet then lost the key.
But then the things happen like catch you watching me, though I told myself that you were just looking at some other things behind me. See how I was still pushing away?
Then after a while, I was the one who kept wanting to see you. I mean, the class is not complete without you. When your regular seat was empty, I wondered where.
and Oh then talked about you in this blog when you didn't notice me. Angry at the world because of you. haih budak pelik.
See how silly I get?
I smile like a maniac thinking about those moments. I miss it.
Look at you then look away when you looked
Amelia


but not me,i always read ur post~ whether its old or new :)
ReplyDelete;)
Deletesebab ktk #1 stalker. hihi