Friday, February 22, 2013

In the bus

Im in the bus to Tanah Merah right now. After observing, I spot a girl who clips her fingernail in the bus. Which I think is just the most inappropriate place for doing that. I mean, ew.
Then while searching for a place to sit, I asked a girl if the seat next to her is taken. She said yes. And Im like, whaa? Then why isn't anyone there?
After a few bus stops of picking and dropping ppl off, a guy popped into the bus. Gladly sitting next to the girl.

So Im asking you this, would you give up the seat you're saving for a guy you're meeting for another girl in a bus?
If you ask me, I would give up that seat. I mean, that guy mampu nak berdiri lah. So what that you can't sit next to him. I know that you guys are gonna go out on a date anyways.

Ugh injustice much?

Rant
-Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment

blah blah blah