Friday, February 22, 2013

The Busy Bee

I'm not a bee but I'm kinda busy. I'm scared. I'm taking senior's subjects. Dulu Nurul teman, skrg tak. Takpa, bila lagi nk berdiri atas kaki sendiri, kan?

Its only the first week and I have already got a presentation due on the second week. I am always been a wee bit too nervous for presentations. Ni pulak presentation with the final year students, me, being the only freshie among those 10 ppl in the class. and I'm the first group to present. Oh, the horror.

Non the less, I'm grateful that they're being nice to me. Bersyukur sgt! Alhamdulillah. Tak perlu nak takut sgt lah, Allah ada. Ya Allah, berikanlah aku kekuatan untuk meneruskan pembelajaranku di sini dengan semangat yang baru setiap hari. Amin. Doakan yea :)

Then a friend of mine came into my room last night. It was about 10.30pm and I was already sleepy! Awal gila dah mengantok.
She said, "Awak ada masalah , ek?"
"Takda lah, Nora okay je. Kenapa ckp cmtu?"
"Ye lah, pagi tadi pun awak cm muram je. Skrg pun. Selalu awak ceria."

I guess I forgot to smile nowadays. Reminder: You are never too busy to SMILE :) okay, got it! hehe

I am strong, nothing can disturb my peace of mind.
Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment

blah blah blah