Wednesday, February 6, 2013

2 years and 7 months on 7th Feb// 07.02.2013

I like this date. macam comel je, kan? :)

Anywayyy, I need new spirit to start up the new semester. fuuhh.

Siapa kecewa masa dpt result final anda yg lepas? Sila angkat tangan.
*Hand up*
I know, I know. I blew it. I thought, if I could start off my semester okay, I'm able to get Dekan on the future finals. Its okay if I manage to get 3.0 but I didn't. I mean, its almost there but not quite. 2.94 is still not 3.5

But you know, if I didn't fall, I wouldn't know when to push myself. Then, there's no struggle in study. kan kan?

But here's a new song for February. Unbelievable by EMF. catchy tune. heard it at Spectacular 2013 and it just glued to my mind. So that you guys can get hooked by this song too, I put it up in my blog. Enjoy! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

blah blah blah