eh nee wei.
Big news. BIG NEWS.
So far, I got to be in two senior classes : Poultry Industry with Year 2 students, Animal Health with Year 4 students.
I managed to be active in Nutrition Club, in which I will definitely open up my own club soon. SOON.
I am also an active debater for UMK Desperate Debater (UDD).
Plus, I am the Naib Pengerusi 2 for Club of Animal Science Students.
I have never been a leader, except for being the Penolong Ketua Kelas in darjah 3. -___-
Can I handle this? YES!
This is only March. 2013 is off to a good start! I'm loving it!
Ya Allah, bantulah aku untuk menguruskan masa dengan baiknya. Ya Allah, permudahkanlah urusan harianku. Ya Allah, berikanlah aku kekuatan untuk melalui ujian-ujian mu.
Oh! there's also an activity by the Nutrition Club that I am dying to share: DREAM BOARD
Its not silly to dream. and its not silly to play arts and crafts and paste your dreams on a piece of cardboard.
Wanna know why?
When you hang that Dream Board up that wall, you will look at it every single day, you will feel motivated to strive for it.
Lagipun, apa yang kita fikir, apa yang kita rasa, apa yang kita lakukan...semua itu DOA. Kita doa untuk capai kita punya impian. Insya'Allah tercapai juga nanti.
Wanna see my dream board? Its not that complete 'cause I haven't paste 'every dream I have on my mind' into the piece of cardboard. But here is the sneak peak..
Whatever that we think, we feel, we do..its all prayers to Allah.
hehe 07.07.2020
cottage house for Ummi
Wallabies and the Lady Gauldian Finch
AUSTRALIAAAAAA !
So what I'm gonna say, you may heard it before from other people but I'm gonna say it again.
Dare to Dream. I dare you.
I dare you to dream as big as possible.
I dare you to list down every thing that you want to achieve in life.
I dare you to find something that could make you go on, make you strive to get all of those dreams.
I DOUBLE DARE you to make your own dream board.
I started to put pictures of the things I want when I was in Kolej Mara Kulim. I look at the pictures of the Polaroid camera and even my Samsung Galaxy Note. Now I have both of those things. Happy tak?
Believe then you can achieve. Even if there are things in life that you feel is trying to bring you down. Just smile to that. Remember: you are STRONG. nothing can disturb your peace of mind. (The Optimist Creed)
I have my headphones on but not listening to any music.
Whaa?
Amelia







No comments:
Post a Comment
blah blah blah