Today I'm just gonna say what's on my mind:
1. I miss Ummi.
2. I think my will power to strive on what I believe in has increased.
Moving on to my first point, let me just say, Ummi is currently at Beijing with a fieldtrip with her school. In which I think is really cool. Yesterday after I performed my Maghrib prayer, I prayed an wish Ummi is here so I could tell her everything that's going on. I feel like theres a dire need for me to share everything to Ummi. I wanted to call but then I remembered the fact that she is not in Malaysia, so mahal lah call.
Subhanallah, you know what happened next? Baru je terfikir pasal Ummi, then I received a Whatsapp from Ummi. She had sent me a picture of her at The Great Wall of China. Huuu Allah dengar doaku.
Orang kata, kalau rindu kat seseorang, kita letak tangan di dada, baca Al-Fatihah kepada orang tu. Semoga orang tu tahu yang kita rindu kat dia.
Next, I feel that there is a change in me that may cause me to stop and say: I am never giving up. I mean, let me tell you, whenever I feel like there's an obstacle ahead, I would avoid it in anyway I could. But now I realised that how many times you avoid it, Allah will still grant you that obstacle but in a slightly different way.
Dulu, aku selalu berpendapat, tak mampu, takpelah. Takperlu teruskan. Then, you will still be
But in this Semester, I faced 2 challenges that is regarding my plan to do fast track in my degree. Mula2 kelas clash, sekarang I actually terlepas 1 semester to do SIEP.
Sekarang everytime I feel like giving up, there's always one person (tak kisah lah siapa), ONE person that says to me, "Don't give up, Nora. I know you can do this." Its like Allah is trying to give me signals through that ONE person.
I want to be that ONE person that pulls you out of the river and gives you CPR. The saviour that could change a person's perception on the things he/she is going through. Cuba bayangkan, you are down on your knees, just one act away from giving up, then a person comes up to you and pull you up and say, "Walk. I know you can. Move on. Doesn't matter how slow you move, the least you could do is move" If there are a lot of people doing this act of kindness, I'm sure no one would even have any ideas of giving up. Kan kan kan?
Alhamdulillah, syukur. Kita masih mampu hidup, mampu untuk bernafas lagi hari ini.
Amelia


No comments:
Post a Comment
blah blah blah