Im in a bus to Shah Alam. Bukit Kiara specificly. (why do my updates seem to be in a bus lately?)
Going to Megafastrack for gathering of all Nutrition Club members in Malaysia. Wow wow. Seronok tak?
Eh nee wei, the event will start at 11am today and end at 5pm. Then we'll travel all the way back to UMK. Though I have a lot if things going on with the assignments and quizzes...don't get me wrong, I am not procrastinating. I just feel like I dont wanna miss this event. Mana tahu makin tambah ilmu kita mengenai kesihatan, mind health n maybe get a little motivation. Who knows, kan? Oh btw, Along is here too! Best kan? Though we have a little problem with what will people call us...sbb the nutrition club in umk have known me as Nora for so long. Awkward much?
More updates later kays?
-Amelia


No comments:
Post a Comment
blah blah blah