I remember something that Leonardo de Caprio said in Inception. Well not the exact words lah, but more or less its like this; when you have programmed your mind with an idea, it never goes away. Sometimes you wont even know if its reality or the dreams.
Lets say you imagine yourself up on stage, receiving the honor of being in the Dean's list. You programmed your mind to have that idea. Here's an interesting thing about your brain; your brain can see images that you imagine. It could not tell the difference between a memory or your imagination. So when you daily imagine the dreams you want, it might come true because your brain thinks its real. Its that simple but not a lot of people discover it.
People I surround with nowadays keep talking about dreams. What to achieve..why do you want to achieve it..why is it important that you achieve it. Things like that.
When I said I want to do my masters in vet, I want to do it because I want it to be easier when I later own a poultry farm. Hee takperlu nk panggil vet dah. I realised that getting a masters in vet is not my destination but is a part of the journey. Its not my WHY but its actually my HOW.
More about it later ;)
Amelia


No comments:
Post a Comment
blah blah blah