Sunday, April 14, 2013

Imposter

I have always wanted the best. But I never measured myself as being the best there is. I mean, do you compare me with others and wish you had chosen them instead? Am I worth the wait? Yelah, comparisons are easily made once you've had the taste of perfection.

Sometimes I question myself, "Kau. Kau layak ke?"

I'd try whatever I can to prove myself. But I will never know the real answer.

And if you say that I am as good as you think I am, I have a fear that I couldn't live up to that expectation.
I still have my shy side which are sometimes are being misunderstood as being a snob. But yelah, you cannot control everyone's way of thinking. Only Allah can. We just have to show the best image we could potray. Being as honest as possible.

What if
Aku bertepuk sebelah tangan?
Aku syok sendiri?
Aku hanyalah mainan?

-Insecurity

No comments:

Post a Comment

blah blah blah