Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Pushed rights

You are entering my comfort zone.
I usually write down stuff in my gold diary but somehow I liked it better when I type out my feelings here. Gosh.

I am such a PUSH OVER.
"Jangan sampai awak dipijak kepala."

I know I know, I have to step up and be stronger everyday. I have to have principles.

Tapi, aku. Layak ke?

Just because I'm an optimist, it does not mean that I'm naive. I am not. I can think clearly, I just don't have the heart to tell you, 'No'.

Tapi jangan lah pulak sampai orang nak pijak kepala. Takpa, dah settle dah semua. Abaikan.

Then my mind wondered, I realised that the voice in my head is not mine. Its saying the things that I'd like to hear but I know that is not me.
"Hey, Nora Amelia."
Where are you? Who are you? Show yourself.
Are you scared? Please don't hide yourself. 

Do you know why everyone is 'hiding'? People are judged excessively due to their awkward sense of living, walking, expressing and whatnot.
Which lead me to this: are we supposed to mould into the community that have the same kind of characteristics? Where's the individualism in that? What is individualism anyway? Why can't I do what I want without having someone to judge me?

Everyone is afraid of perceptions. Of what others think of you. But so what? You ARE what you THINK you are. Not what others think of you. 
I HAVE THE FREEDOM TO CHOOSE. Choosing to : what to wear, what to dream, what to do. Basic human rights lah, so hear this, people all over the world: DON'T TAKE MY RIGHTS AWAY. I am what I am. You do not define me.

Give me my human rights.
Amelia 

No comments:

Post a Comment

blah blah blah