I guess its a little bit too late to wish a Happy New Year to you guys? haha
New years was in the middle of finals. So, I dare not contemplate on the things I did in 2013 on midnight.
Basically, I delayed my New Years after my exams. Boleh ke? Yeshhh 'cause I'm a wizard.
It's Time by Imagine Dragons.
If you see this post : Dear 2013, I have 7 things to achieve and maintain last year.
I achieved 5 /7 of those things. Yeay~~~~~~~squiggly lines
I scrolled and saw my old posts and smiled. Wow, that's everything that had happened in 2013. I'm sure there's more that wasn't documented. Either way, I'm proud of myself. I deserve a pat on my back. Hehe.
I realised that in the year of 2013 I keep on rediscovering myself again and again. I try to read more and eager to learn more. I am not just that average girl. I finally have a clearer view on my dream. Just in 2013, I changed my dream for 3 times. Gila? Taklah. We are inconsistent. That's why we're human. I make mistakes. I feel these mixed emotions and feelings and desires. And I'm proud to be a girl name Nora Amelia. Embracing yourself much? (:
So, what did I learn in 2013 ?
- I learn to enlarge my dream and invest in myself and the things I love. Enlarge your dream as big as you can and engrave it in your heart. Insya'Allah, Allah permudahkan.
- I learn that everything will be okay when you talk to Allah.
- I learn to listen better. Listen to things that people are trying to say by their expressions and actions. Listen to nature. Basically, I learn to observe and use my senses as well.
- I learn that whatever you do, do it as if its your last time. After I learn this, I hugged Ummi and my sisters a little longer and more often. What can I say; I'm a hugger.
- Count blessings everyday.
- I found courage. I didn't backdown. We won UNESCO Debate.
- I learn to be rational and buy things only when we need to. Appreciate more.
- I like ice skating. I plan to indulge myself in the things I love a little bit more. Bowling, Writing, Reading, Rock Climbing? Lets try that.
Alhamdulillah. That's basically the brief summary of what I learn.
What do I hope to have in 2014?
Happiness.
Well, basically I want happiness everyday in my life all year round. This is basically what I want to be when I grow up. I want to be happy. What do I wanna do when I grow up? I want to give confidence to people with their appearances and help them embrace themselves. That's what I wanna do. Occupation will not define who I am. I define myself.
Your time starts now, Amelia.


No comments:
Post a Comment
blah blah blah