Saturday, January 11, 2014

Thoughts on 'Thoughts'

These few hours I’ve been inspired by these thoughts and wonderful ideas that just made me even more excited about life and all around.

Instead of being depressed and trying to find the true meaning of life, why don’t you just go and live that life and question the whole world on things and how they’re done. Life isn’t going to give you a one sentence text like, “Life is finding joy”. Life doesn’t have a phone to call or text you to even converse.

Life is going to be a compilation of answers when you ask that question to the world “Why?”. And you won’t know that true meaning of your life…when you don’t ask those questions. Duh. You know I was going to say that, right?

And this is the problem of the mentality of people, they don’t ask questions; they receive and accept everything without any doubt that it might be untrue in so many levels. 

Though most of you have heard or known about this, I’ve known and accepted this fact. But I never actually apply it in my daily life. It’s not that I wanted to unquestion things but it’s because of unpracticed methods in my conversations and arguments lead me to accepting everything. Making me naïve to most stuff.

Yet, sometimes you know you’re right and you don’t want to go through all that fight and throwing spineless words. Unnecessary things are basically unnecessary. 

Though in debate, you’ll find people finding facts (or creating facts) just so they could know who has the greater opinion on things. They gave words with spine that could stand tall. Frankly, debating is not a fair game to play. The “so-called” winners of the debate is being judged or adjudicated by people who may or may not be on your side. They win because you’re so good at convincing people or do you win because the jugde is on your side? Who are you to judge? See how I’m making things feel pointless and insignificant? What matters most is your own opinions and your own opinions are beautiful as it is. That does not change who you are. So, don’t.

I know my words and sentences may be messy. That’s just how my unedited mind works. It brings out ideas and pop into this blog that you’re reading. Hoping that you’ll be able to relate how my mind works. Disagree on my thoughts? Maybe I should go read your blog and find ways to relate to it. How are humans having same organs like brains and other body part be called similar when we all have different minds and opinion on things? 

Oh I love the irony. We are technically the same but with different minds which makes us an individual with different aspirations in life.

Amelia
7.45pm 11th January 2014
*Inspired by Tavi Gevinson, Logan LaPlante and Jacob Barnett.

No comments:

Post a Comment

blah blah blah