Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Proud

This semester’s final exam is like, much much better than last finals. This time, I have more time for me to study and to review. No more messed up days in study week or even exam days. Alhamdulillah I’m so grateful.

During exam week, me and Along went home and spent (just) two days at home. Huhu. Anyways, Ummi was about to throw out or give away her clothes when she has this burden to let go of them. For a girl who likes vintage stuff, I hop to the opportunity to try out the clothes. Obviously they fit nicely on me.

So, I promised Ummi that I’d take a pic of my outfit each day of exam so I could show her the clothes. Rasa macam fashion show tapi pakai sebab sendiri suka bukan sebab menunjuk. Basically, its exam week, no one would judge whatever it is that I’m wearing as long as its presentable.

Sejak dari kat Asasi lagi that I like to wear my Ummi’s clothings and say, “Ni baju mak saya”. Whee. Honored and very proud to wear those baju.

Can’t wait to wear Ummi’s next outfit. Hehe.

Yes, I'm silly.
Wait, no. I'm Amelia. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

blah blah blah