Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Loopy

Song: Lets Pretend We're Bunny Rabbits
By: Magnetic Fields

I guess, I like songs that are in that vibe. Like the singer is high or something. I think that guy singing "What does the Fox say?" is not sober. "Anyone Else But You" by The Moldy Peaches are great too. Cute and quirky kind of way. Gimme more Indie.

Its like, feeling high without the drugs, not that I ever had any.

Sorry for the crazy talk. I'm sick. Its not an exam unless I am sick. Probably due to the fact that I have to sit in an air-conditioned room (my seat is directly under the air-con, btw), for two hour and a half. Not to mention my butt feels numb after sitting for so long. -_____-'

Then after all that cold temperature, I have to walk under the hot weather. Plus, petang-petang kat sini hujan lebat after the hot afternoon. My body can't regulate temperature fast enough to adapt.

Not complaining. Just telling you how it is here.

On an unrelated note, I am letting go some of my things. Old sweaters, throwing out my old Converse since I was 16, and some of the things I don't think I need. Can't carry much on my way back to KL. Can't leave things too much either.

So, yeah. G'day to you. Salam Nifsu Syaaban. Don't forget to recite Yaasin tonight and have solat sunat and all that (:

Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment

blah blah blah