Allow me to clarify.
I might be someone who can't finish a lot of things. Let me tell you, my current degree course has no MQA. My foundation that I went through before that degree, has no MQA certified.
"So, kiranya kalau mohon mana2 University, depa tak terima lah?" Fert asked. I met him in debate club. He was in his fourth year when I was in my first. He founded UMK Desperate Debaters. Also hold an Anugerah Diraja or Anugerah Cancelor when he graduated. Now he's furthering in his PhD.
Yes. that's what happened. But I'm glad I went through all that years, because I might not notice that I like sewing. I like pattern in clothes. I like how the finished product looks like. I liked this when I was in my Foundation, when we have to sell things and I chose to do my own felt keychain and brooch.
If I went to UPM, instead of that foundation, I wouldn't know anything about entrepreneurship, probably. I just wanted to be a Veterinanrian dulu.
In my age of almost turning 21 this year, I realise that I am one of those people who is just trying to figure out what to do with life.
There are people who are lucky enough to know what they want to do in life with first try. While others are still figuring out. But most of them would just settle for what they are given. That's not how it should be. Allah wanted us to rebel and fight for what we want. Its just a test for us to break free from our entire life of slavery; doing things that we don't love.
Let me tell you. It is not too late.
Dulu saya kata saya nak buka animal shelter. Yes, it will happen in the future. Tak semestinya kalau saya tukar ke arah lain, saya tak mungkin nak capai impian tu?
So, please please. Restrain yourself from doubting what I do. I see it clearer on this path.
I did not waste my years here. I developed. And I'm just applying what I learn. I love how Debate Club teaches me confidence. I love how Kelab Nutrisi taught me that I need to take care of my health and my loved ones, and it teaches me the value of having dreams. and that its possible to achieve.
"Kita diciptakan sebagai manusia. Kita ada akal. Kalau kamu tak suka hidup kamu sekarang, ubah. Allah dah beri kita keistimewaan untuk berubah.
Lain lah kalau kamu ni pokok. Kalau pokok durian ada impian nak jadi pokok rambutan, tak kan jadi, pokok durian tu tetap pokok durian. Sebab Allah jadikan kita sebagai manusia, khalifah dunia, kita mampu berubah. Kita bukan pokok."
Dr Idros, pengasas Kelab Nutrisi.
So, I found my passion. I'm going towards that.
I need your support. Not your doubts.
Amelia


No comments:
Post a Comment
blah blah blah