Sunday, December 21, 2014

Curse or Blessing?

Oh Hi.
This feels awkward.
I'm an introvert, I get flustered and nervous easily around people I'm not familiar with. Malu nak tegur this blog sebab dah lama tinggal dia berhabuk.

So shall I begin to the last time I left you?

September.
I battled with my gut and my parents. I told EVERYONE that I might want to get into another school for fashion design. I might even consider going to a private one. heh. RM19000 just for a foundation? Then, a degree that's RM91000. uhm I'm not rich.

I was even gonna consider telling my dad, but he and I were never in good terms. I was like, nehhh, takpayah nak peningkan otak. But in my heart, I feel so sad that I couldn't continue else where and harvest my full potential.

October.
Semester 1 ended.
I got 2 weeks of holiday. Which flew by as fast as light. I had only 48hours more or less at home then I hopped on a bus to Kelantan just so I could carry my two boxes home to KL, and of course have an entire day with my friends. Oh I was happy seeing familiar faces and how time is just running out. Though I didn't get the chance to meet up with everyone, Seeing these faces make me extra happy.

November.
This was just a few weeks ago.
Start of a new semester. It became busier than my first semester here. I thought people there would catch up with the speed and do their work properly. But no, I feel trapped and as if I couldn't move forward anymore. These people ask me questions on how to help them on things, simple petty things that when I answer them, it feels like I've insulted them. These simple petty things to me are, something you can think by yourself, common sense wei. Somehow they don't have that kemahiran berfikir.
I even cried in the phone with Along because I feel stressed out that they keep on asking me these things and I can't even focus on my own thing to do. I said,
"I WANT OUT. I'M GONNA FIND ANOTHER PLACE TO STUDY. A PLACE THAT'S ACTUALLY MY LEVEL."

I can't do that, can I?

I'm not rich, plus I pull myself out of UMK, tak kan lah nak minta Abah support me financially in another place? Entah bagi entah tak.

I told myself, I need a fresh start. I need to see the positive side on this. Yes.

It only take that person to turn the obstacle into a curse or a blessing.

I had no real friends that I connected with. I tried to call Wafi and text him but he just seems so busy...like all the time. I  needed him but he wasn't there.

I kept on waiting but it seems like he wasn't interested in telling me whats going on in his life, just like how I was trying to do with him. We kinda drifted.

I broke up with Wafi.

That was that but we promised to be friends.

December.
New fresh start. I found my focus. a business for me to go on. Haven't started it yet but it will.

by QasrinaAmelia

How's that for a label? *angkat2 kening*


2 comments:

  1. Assalamualaikum nora? hey how are you? how things go on now? akak baru aktif blog again, and jalan2 kat blog lain. a fresh start for 2015 kan hehe. btw, i miss u dear. skrg study kat mana, at what course? pls reply this when you received this comment, tq :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. waalaikumussalam kak sachi. tempat nora bukanlah mewah ataupun glamour. Kolej Komuniti Sabak Bernam. But its in the course that I wanted. fashion design. I am content with everything I have. Bila kita bersyukur, Allah bagi lebih lagi. Skrg jd MPP kat sini and maintained my CGPA, plus baru terpilih jadi wakil bowling kolej negeri selangor. Alhamdulillah. Kak Sachi apa khabar? how is life after marriage?

      Delete

blah blah blah