Friday, April 3, 2015

Observe and you will see

Alhamdulillah.

I had just finished my assignment on a forum english script which is due on Monday. Allah had granted my wish that I once prayed;
"Ya Allah bantulah aku untuk menjadi lebih organised. Bantulah aku untuk manage time dgn lebih baik."

Tiba tiba
Allah gave me all these tasks all at once. I just became a JPP Jawatankuasa Perwakilan Pelajar in my kolej. With that, I have more responsibilities and more work at hand. Semester three has challenging subjects that need more quality work with shorter datelines. I had to juggle my time with bowling, which I just become wakil Kolej Komuniti in Negeri Selangor. we practiced bowling that needs 1 hour travelling from where I am.

For two straight weeks I had to sleep at 12am and woke up at 4am to finish my assignments and still have time for extra activities.

Macam ni rupanya Allah nak bantu aku untuk manage time dgn baik. Alhamdulillah.

It worked. this semester I bought a planner. I wrote down every important dates and events so that I wont get behind on any work. It helped sooooooo much. Lega sangat.

Then for last semester I prayed to be a good leader.
So for all groupwork I became a leader and get all these different group members. Some did their work but some would just test my nerves.

I had to be fair and had to do what I must do. Delegate task and give them early dateline so I could review before submission. Alhamdulillah for few a groupwork I got praised for handing in a neat work with all the needed objectives. I even got praised for a design I made for Senireka I subject.

So what is the point for this post again?
Yeah, when you have prayed to Allah, Allah will grant it in mysterious ways. You just have to learn to observe them.

QasrinaAmelia
and oh! I make printed kimono cardigans now. boleh laaa nak start business. May Allah ease everything. Pray for me. Love youuu (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

blah blah blah