I used to have an idol that I idolized. Well, that's what I thought of what an idol should be.
What is an idol? who? what makes someone an idol?
Its pretty subjective to say I guess.
oh btw. I'm not procrastinating, okay? I'm just getting my creative juices out so my writing will flow smoothly. haha.
What makes an idol - to me?
An idol
is someone who I look upon to.
someone who I can emulate.
Someone who teaches me individuality.
Someone who dares to be different.
Someone who knows how to have fun in doing what he/she loves.
I don't want to be fake.
I mean, I like a lot of icons or even people surround me that I can look up to. But none has all of those.
Can I just choose a few people and get out the best traits in them and write this report?
Lets see...
Can I say that my idol is Avril Lavigne? Yuna?
I mean, I'm not like one of those fanatic extremist or fan girl.
But so far, I like how these different individual become one person with the same trait which is...they are daring to do the things they love. They chose their own path.
I don't wanna say that I love them because they sing great (which they do). But I wanna say that they don't have to be anyone else. They are comfortable in their own skin.
lets make a table shall we?
a table of which has a greater trait that i can emulate. because I doubt that my lecturer will let me write down 2 idols.
Avril Lavigne
- Loves animals
- has her own label
- got a few album
- fighting for a cause
Yunalis Zarai
- has her own label
- doing the things she love to do.
- found her passion
- has a fashion sense. a fashion icon and trend setter
- got a few album
I guess I choose Yuna!
Wheeeeee. I'm gonna have so much funnn.
by
Qasrina Amelia


No comments:
Post a Comment
blah blah blah