On behalf of 1st January, I wish you all a happy new year.
We didn't celebrate or anything. Heard fireworks out the window but never peeked to see where it comes from. I guess its different now. But I was never the one to be excited on new years. I never waited for midnight for count downs. The most interesting part of New Years is the fireworks; yet I wasn't a slight excited for it this year. Why?
Kerja.
I slept on the sofa on New Years Eve. Fell asleep at 11.30pm and woke up brightly at 2am. What's wrong with my bio clock anyway?
Wait, did I say kerja? No, no. I meant, practical training. hah. No gaji no cuti. Don't do your LI here guys. You can't even go out after 7pm.
Tapi ada hikmah.
I found him.
I'm not trying to sound like I'm absolutely in love or something. But he's different.
This guy. He's not rich. He's not even model-face handsome. But I can see behind all that nakal act, he is nice and he knows what he wants to do in life. That's what I want in a guy; a guy with goals.
Don't get me wrong. Amir was the nicest most sweetest guy ever. I don't deserve him.
Amir pampered me too much that I didn't even bother to try to improve myself after terlebih manja. I can't be someone I want to be when I'm with him. Don't good relationships are supposed to be like when one encourages the partner to better themselves? Well, I hope with this Johorean I'll be able to be someone I want to be.
He already taught me to stick to my roots. Be humble. Be generous. Have plans in life. And make sure I stick to them. So, here's my own assignment to myself: Financial Plan and Life Plan.
Semoga dipermudahkan semua urusan akad nikah naik pelamin dengan Zaheir Al Bakry. Im not jumping into new relationships too fast, kan? Hmm. Kalau dah jodoh.
Talk to you guys later then.
-Amelia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
blah blah blah