Sunday, January 3, 2016

Age

My sister just turned 24 today.

And guess what, I'm turning 23 in 10 months time. I can't believe I'm turning into those people who can't accept that they're growing a year older every year.

In addition to that, I'm in a relationship with a guy that's younger than me. A year younger but yet seem more mature than I am. How is that possible?
I mean, I don't mind that I'm older but I guess it does bother me a bit in the pit of my heart. The fact that he has more experience in life makes me feel like I don't have to worry much, though. We'll make it work somehow.

This is a short one but I'll keep on writing later. I miss writing here. Plus, its a new year and this blog's background is looking kinda old. Really need a make over.

Till we meet again.
-Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment

blah blah blah