To whom this may concern:
In 2016 I'm trying to be more positive. I'm still in that phase that I'm still figuring out what I should do in life and how I'm still trying to improve myself.
But is my effort enough?
I'm one of those people that even though I do some 'sorting out and buang' old stuff, it will take me forever to be doing just a portion of those stuff. And I guess those stuff will still be there in the end. Thus, it looks like I didn't do any clearing up stuff.
Macam tak nampak pun perbezaan.
Just like what I'm trying to overcome right now;
I need to do more cooking, yes, niat:
Masak sebab...? Kena masak untuk diri, kena masak untuk suami, kena masak untuk anak-anak nanti, kena save money by cooking at home instead of going out to eat.
Dahtu kenapa tak belajar lagi masak? Ini penting okay.
Hmm. Honestly, idk why. I mean, I wanted to. Why is it so hard? Dah betulkan niat...Now, take action lah.
I need a plan, of what I should do....
I guess that I don't know where to start/
I guess that's why I'm still not married. Sapa yang nak wife takreti msaak. basic apa pun tak reti?
I know my apologies don't worth anything to you. But I just need to say that. Saya akan buat but it takes time,
I'm sorry I'm such a disappointment.
-Amelia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
blah blah blah