
Bad Luck Day / Hari Permuafakatan
Hari Permuafakatan today but my parents are too busy to come. I don't blame them just because abah is no where near to Kuching and ummi has that meeting and her pengetua sekolah wouldn't let her leave early.
If only uncle Izhar was here. I mean, he's not my uncle. and he's not that old to be called uncle; he's only in his early 20's. I only call him 'uncle' 'cause he's my abah's staff workers from kem. If I call him abang Izhar, that would just be creepy.
Last year, he drove us to school everyday. and even when my parents couldn't make it to the report card day/hari permuafakatan, he's there to be my 'abah' for a day. btw, to be honest, he acts like a real father than my abah. He has that fatherly character in him. I don't mean to be rude, I mean, my abah is still my abah, but I just wished that he'd be more for us. and not somewhere else with some other people...
But this year, uncle Izhar is not around to go and take the report card with me. Dia dah naik pangkat, jadi dah sibuk lah kat department lain.
But this year, uncle Izhar is not around to go and take the report card with me. Dia dah naik pangkat, jadi dah sibuk lah kat department lain.
i miss him.


No comments:
Post a Comment
blah blah blah