
I hate it when parents said they know you so much. Well, THEY DON'T. Try being at home for a change. Try to get to know the kids and their friends. Let me get this straight ; You don't have a family just because you say you have a family. You only have a family when you make it as a family. Frankly, I'm living with strangers.
btw, Abah is home. but i liked it better when he's not. I mean, there's less argument when he's not around. I mean, I can't even talk to him. When he asks for something, a glass of water for example, I go get for him. but then he didn't even ask nicely. Which offended me. I didn't eat one whole day.
There were chocolates of course. but not the nice ones. Its the cheap chocs from the airport. It didn't change anything anyway.
ps; ada hari keluarga petang nanti. idk if i want to go or not.
pss; maybe going to a movie after the hari keluarga ends.
pss; maybe going to a movie after the hari keluarga ends.


No comments:
Post a Comment
blah blah blah