Saturday, November 28, 2009

Plan ahead?



I wonder why everyone around me is so smart?

I mean, like this guy from my school. I know he plays this RPG online but he gets straight A's for PMR and better result for exams in Form 4. Dude? He doesn't look like he's working his butt off to get straight A's. but how does he do it? and he is so NOT a Nerd. He has brains AND looks. yeah, ikr? *drop-dead gorgeous

This kept me thinking, I have Addmaths homework that hasn't been touch since the last day of school. and teacher wants us to hand in the homework on the first day next year. I'm not sure if I have time to finish it and get my life in order. it
really is a mess now.

Plan? I
don't usually follow when I plan things. Well, lets name the things to do on this school break. and hopefully I'll do something about it. I've wasted so much time already.
  • Additional Mathematics Homework ( Important : finish this to avoid being strangled by teacher ;D )
  • Workbooks ( I have to finish the Form 4 workbooks while I still have my textbooks )
  • Gym? I am seriously NOT in shape right now. and ummi seems to enjoy bringing me there. HAHA
  • Piano? Need to practice more at home. before SPM comes and I have no time to play it.
  • update my wardrobe. Lets go SHOPPING ?
  • pack my bags for KL *whoot

I'm going back to BSD from
17 Dec to 31 Dec. KL HERE I COME !
Lets watch New Moon together? my parents went to see it without telling me or my sisters. ;(

No comments:

Post a Comment

blah blah blah