
I mean, there is another way to have Abah back without hurting him. Well, I admit it. It was partly my fault for not wishing him a Happy Birthday.
On Monday, Abah went to KL without telling us. He texted ummi when he's already at the airport. He lied saying that he has some work there. We didn't saw it coming. I mean, I just don't think that he'll go away. Abah also told Ummi that he's sad 'cause a certain someone forgotten his birthday.
I remembered his birthday! just that I don't know what to give or say to him. And also because I slept late the night before and end up waking 1.30pm. by that time, Abah is at Golf. and he balik lambat. at the end, I didnt see him for the rest of the day.
Ummi remembered but she was still angry about all the things he did to Ummi. Actually, Ummi didn't wish him a Happy Birthday on purpose. Ummi gave up hoping that Abah would change. She tried several ways to get him to tell us the whole story. Ummi become a living dead after we know partly about the truth. but now, she's furious.
But maybe Ummi is right. Maybe Abah needed the 'alone time' to think about all what he did. and clear up his act.
Okay, I think that we all need to think about everything we did in a day. and make a better tomorrow. it could only take a minute to think about it. Its time to get that conscience get up and judge whether what we did is right or wrong.
I personally think that Ummi AND Abah need to push the arrogant away and start to have a heart to heart conversation. THEY'RE ACTING LIKE CHILDREN. I DON'T WANT TO BE THE GROWN UP HERE.
I can't take this anymore. When will he be back? and What will happen if he comes home?


No comments:
Post a Comment
blah blah blah