What can I say, you are very distracting.
I know, I know, you didn't do anything.
and that class is his class too.
I hate having crushes who's also my classmate.
It will distract me from learning. and also there will be problems when I need to talk to you. Surely people will think that I'm weird 'cause I will always find a way not to talk to you.
Yes, we do not talk in class unless its real emergency.
Thank God that we're not in any work group together.
Not just when in class that I see you, but also when I wanted to go to the surau, or the Teacher's room, or the Koperasi, or the canteen. This is stupid, he's in the same school compound, there's no doubt that I will see him a lot.
But I don't expect this much.
WHY MUST YOU BE AT EVERYWHERE I GO?
Who is this guy, you ask?
I've been keeping this as a secret since last year.
Not One Human Being Knows. Even Ashley - Sry Ash.
(Unless somebody read my diary O_o ...*hides diary in super secret hiding place* )
I know, I know, you didn't do anything.
and that class is his class too.
I hate having crushes who's also my classmate.
It will distract me from learning. and also there will be problems when I need to talk to you. Surely people will think that I'm weird 'cause I will always find a way not to talk to you.
Yes, we do not talk in class unless its real emergency.
Thank God that we're not in any work group together.
Not just when in class that I see you, but also when I wanted to go to the surau, or the Teacher's room, or the Koperasi, or the canteen. This is stupid, he's in the same school compound, there's no doubt that I will see him a lot.
But I don't expect this much.
WHY MUST YOU BE AT EVERYWHERE I GO?
Who is this guy, you ask?
I've been keeping this as a secret since last year.
Not One Human Being Knows. Even Ashley - Sry Ash.
(Unless somebody read my diary O_o ...*hides diary in super secret hiding place* )


WHO is this mysterious guy????
ReplyDelete