Thursday, December 31, 2009

Back To Reality


I looked out the window. I watched the layers of cotton candy on the sky while the plane was slowly going down for landing. The cloud looks so puffy. It made me want to live in the sky. It was a beautiful weather to fly in. The pilot announce that the temperature is 29 degree. Not too sunny out. That was a few minutes later after they served the food. Then, the Baskin Robbins ice cream ! HAHA, it was so yummy. I don't mind eating another ice cream. ;)

When the plane landed on the Earth, I waited for the moment when the seat belt sign to turn off. but when I looked beside me, my little sister had already taken off her seat belt. I pointed at the sign above us. I was just kidding, but she put it on again anyway. she's funny that way. XD

I switch on my phone and 4 messages flooded my phone. The first and second messages was Irfan, Maxis notifying one miss call from Abah, and a message from Sameer. They were so cute when I met them a day before.

I replied to the messages when I reached home. but on my way home, there was a call from Amir, my cousin I mentioned on earlier post. He wasn't that bad, he got accepted at UITM Sungai Petani. and just calling to make sure I'm fine. isn't that sweet?

Things are looking up anyway. I was smiling all the way home. Somehow, the grin faded when I remembered that school is coming in 4 days. Shit ! haha,

***

and now, its New Year again. 2010, hope it brings me luck in life. I seriously in need of luck. I want straight A's for SPM. and hopefully Abah is there all year round.

Speaking of which. There was a knock on the door at 3.30am ! Who knocks at the door at 3.30 am ? Apparently, I'm the only one in this house who heard it. I knock on my parents' door and told them. Thank God, my mother told me that my Abah is supposed to go to Masjid at the Kem. and the one who's knocking is actually his driver ! ahaha,

anyway, to anyone and everyone, Have a Happy New Year !

No comments:

Post a Comment

blah blah blah