Okay, people might call me a bit crazy, like really crazy. I did addmath homework in class and suddenly broke down and cry; "shut up! shut up! shut up!"
and Ashley was sitting beside me looked at me in a state of confusion; "I didn't say anything...?"
and Ashley was sitting beside me looked at me in a state of confusion; "I didn't say anything...?"
yeah, teacher was writing something on the board and I didn't look around to find anyone that heard me. my vision was clouded. and three straight days after that, I had very ill-looking eyes.
I was really pissed off on that morning. I couldn't study. I couldn't eat. I couldn't think straight.
DIE. DIE. DIE.
I chant a word that I want something to happen. I chant it 3 times as if I was doing a spell. or a wish to be granted.
it didn't work. nothing works. all is just to calm me down.
I don't wanna go to school. I don't wanna stay at home. I don't wanna be here.
I wish, I wish, I wish
that all of this did not happen.
that they would stop.
that I could die.
I believe that I couldn't survive. survive SPM. surviving life.
and yes Nora, nobody reads this. because this is crap.


I read this..
ReplyDeletebabe, if you have any probs just tell me tau..don't keep it in your heart.. it's not healthy.. remember someone here loves you :)
thanks babe.
ReplyDeleteI'm such a pessimist. I'm sorry I can't tell you anything.
the fact that I can't say anything about it makes me go crazy.
ugh, i hate this.
hey, i don't take this as crap, you know.
ReplyDeleteand, i read this.