I have to think about my future.
Why?
because the teacher wants me to write an essay about 'MY FUTURE PLANS'.
That's it, I expect to have a short future but we all can't just guess when is our death. Its best to just live with whatever happens.
I'm scared that when I plan things for tomorrow and did not have the chance to actually do it, I will leave everything with regrets.
Regret to actually plan it, regret to actually plan for nothing at all.
I'm scared to actually falling in love and not getting to tell him that.
I'm scared of whatever happens next. its unexpected.
I'm such a coward.
Since it's English's homework, I HAVE to do it.
I did a draft about my future plan.
I reread it and feel like a liar.
Liar, liar, pants on fire.
and the guilt kills me.
I feel like if all my plans were written in a paper, I would actually have to FOLLOW it.
and I'm bored of following the lines. I'm not going to be happy that way. and yet, when will I feel happy?
I had not hand in the essay, yet.
I'll rewrite it, okay Madam ?
Why?
because the teacher wants me to write an essay about 'MY FUTURE PLANS'.
That's it, I expect to have a short future but we all can't just guess when is our death. Its best to just live with whatever happens.
I'm scared that when I plan things for tomorrow and did not have the chance to actually do it, I will leave everything with regrets.
Regret to actually plan it, regret to actually plan for nothing at all.
I'm scared to actually falling in love and not getting to tell him that.
I'm scared of whatever happens next. its unexpected.
I'm such a coward.
Since it's English's homework, I HAVE to do it.
I did a draft about my future plan.
I reread it and feel like a liar.
Liar, liar, pants on fire.
and the guilt kills me.
I feel like if all my plans were written in a paper, I would actually have to FOLLOW it.
and I'm bored of following the lines. I'm not going to be happy that way. and yet, when will I feel happy?
I had not hand in the essay, yet.
I'll rewrite it, okay Madam ?


No comments:
Post a Comment
blah blah blah