Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Meg Cabot, Meg Cabot, Meg Cabot

after looking at Meg Cabot's pictures in photo shoots and stuff, and looking at my teacher's lovely face at school, I realize that MY ENGLISH TEACHER LOOKS LIKE MEG CABOT ;) both are beautiful.

Enough about that, THERE'S GONNA BE A MOVIE ON AVALON HIGH. LIKE, OH. MY. GOD. I hope it's good. It better be. haha,

and THERE'S ALSO GONNA BE A MOVIE ON THE MEDIATOR SERIES. I can't wait. I'm hyper super freaking excited about it.

and ! THE NEW AIRHEAD:RUNWAY BOOK also by Meg Cabot is going to be out on the month of MAY. PLEASE, I CAN'T CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT. THIS IS HUGE for me. I've been waiting patiently for it. EVERY TIME I went to the bookstore, I'll search for that book and after months doing that, I started to google online. YES, I JUST FOUND OUT THAT IT WONT BE OUT TILL MAY.

After having all these excitement, I'm not so bummed out about my Biology result which is 48% only. GREAT. HOW WILL I BE A VETERINARIAN WITH A RESULT LIKE THAT?!

And Abah has started talking about Universities and scholarships to me. The only A+ result I got is Mathematics, I'm not sure how this subject could help me with my career path.

Anyway, I'M HUNGRY. FEED ME FOOD. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

blah blah blah