uh huh.
Ummi's going to umrah. Alhamdulillah.
I've told Ashley about him. and her reaction was, "Why?!"
Yeah, okay, I don't actually tell her why do I like him.
because I don't know why I like him.
because there's no word for me to express it all out.
Okay, mainly because he has a great voice especially when you hear him recite the Qur'an. but Ashley wont understand that.
like I expected from her, she sat there staring blankly into me and just say, "Oh"
The more I talk to people about this, the more I feel less and less tension when I have to talk to him.
but, I stormed out on Friday. The class monitor is being a jerk. I hate him for no reason. He's annoying, mainly.
He was about to discuss with me and Him about the decorations for our class.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
blah blah blah