Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Peningkatan Prestasi ?

Blog, I'm sorry I neglected you for a long time now. I guess, its that time in life when the real world looks better than the fantasy life. I can't believe I just said that. :O

I mean, I hate that SPM is near and I am NOT actually positively ever ready for it. But having Wafi around makes the world look brighter and colourful. Its never black and white again. Can you tell I'm madly in love? HAHA.

Anyways, focus Nora, focus. My oh-so-great knowledge in History has given me a D for my trial grade. Wait, did I get a D or an E actually ? Either way, its totally bad. Flush it down the toilet. Seriously. Oh, as oppose to my declining grade, Wafi actually improved a lot of subjects; his Mathematics, English and probably Additional Mathematics. This earns him a big hug from me. *hugs* Good job, dear !

No comments:

Post a Comment

blah blah blah