Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Say Cheese !

The Raya Celebration

I took a quick shower that cold morning. But before I enter the bathroom, I charged the digital camera's battery and let it run. I took a little more time in wearing my tudung. After one last check in the mirror, I have to admit, I look neat and great.

6.20am ! I put in the food I have to bring to a bag. Then I rush to the door and ride to school. Apparently, the rain hadn't stop and I got wet when I got off the car. And my tudung feels a bit crooked. Oh, not today, please, I prayed. Make me look good today. hehe

In my class I could see my friends from the hostel, all dry and looking astonishing in their baju kurung. I couldn't see what I look like but I bet I look ugly then because of the wet in the rain. I put down my bag, then I realised ! I left the camera at home ! I feel a little regret and angry as this would be my last raya celebration at school.

But I guess I didn't need the camera. ;) somebody already took a lot of my picture. You stalker ! :D My friends teased me. I laughed, I blushed until I couldn't wipe that smile off my face ! At the end of all that, I got to take pictures with my sayang. Basically he is just 20cm taller than me. So, I sat on the teacher's table when we took pictures. This doesn't solve my height problem. But by then, I'm just glad I don't feel short anymore. HAHA

So, if I get a hold of those pictures, I'll upload them here. ;) I hope I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

blah blah blah