Saturday, October 9, 2010

Silly -_- "

Its silly.
I used to count the days to my birthday. When October comes, the first of October I would start my count down. 9 days, I wrote a little note in my mind.

When I was about to turn thirteen, we had to do a project about our family. and In my report, I included my birth certificate. I saw it written there : 09.10.1993 @ 4.57am
Since then, on my birthday, I would wake up earlier than usual so on that exact moment, I could wish me happy birthday and make a wish.

Every birthday, I would ask for Handphone. but I guess that device bore me now. Or maybe I'm just getting old.
Tujuh Belas. I didn't ask for anything. I don't want to ask for anything. I don't wanna be called as a spoiled little brat. So, God, help me to contain all my wants. I'm grateful for all I get.

No comments:

Post a Comment

blah blah blah