I woke up at 4.50am, well, actually Fluffy was the one who wake me. My cat wished me a happy birthday and I pet him.
4.57am
"Happy Birthday to me, oh yay."
I unwrap a present from Ashley, could you believe it, I actually cried when I saw it. Its hard and square. A book. A collection of poetry in one book. I smiled. I always loved all those poems and such. I always want a book of poems but never actually go look for it.
For that, thank you dear friend, for finding things that I never had the chance to look for.
You'd think that things will get better after that, well not exactly.
Everyone was still asleep on their cozy cloud pillows. I made my way to the living room, hoping to find a decent movie on HBO. The curious case of Benjamin Button.
Ben was sailing with Captain Mike when suddenly Ummi came down and just looking cranky. Abah came down too a little after. They started to fight. God, oh I wish I wasn't there that morning. and if today was just an ordinary day, I wouldn't care if they do it. but it was my birthday. I felt hurt as if a broken piece of glass was used to cut my chest, then stab my heart again. and again.
On my birthday, my parents quarrel. that's my present. thank you, but no, I don't want that present. They didn't even wish me a happy birthday at first. Ummi left to a majlis and wish me a happy birthday before that.
Along sent a picture of me that she had taken before with a message :
"Happy Old Day, Old Lady ! (^_^)"
Well, haha, thank you older lady ! :D
Then Abah sent me a message, happy birthday and all that. but he could have just wish me face to face. He was in the same house. IDK, IDC.
Wafi told me he had some kind of a surprise for me. but what surprise would it be if I knew about it ?
I have to wait till Monday.
Yes, Monday.
To all of those who stayed up till midnight and straight away messaged me Happy Birthday, thanks you guys ! I love you.
and also to all who remembered. Thanks :)
Saturday, October 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
blah blah blah