Sometimes you see things that you want to see.
I don't know why, I keep seeing him everywhere. Last time when I was in Tanah Merah, out for shopping supplies, I saw this guy that looked like him. The guy pass by me while I was crossing the road to KFC. I knew it wasn't him. I mean, duh, tak logik if suddenly he appeared in Kelantan. Then I saw a guy in Kampus Jeli, macam dia. I was thinking, kenapa ni? What is wrong with me?
Then I reached to a conclusion that maybe this heart of mine is in cahoots with my brain, trying to make me happy and jump start excited for about 3 seconds whenever I think I saw him. But you are wrong, heart and brain, its not nice to take away that joy when you realise its all an illusion.
Dear heart and brain, are you trying to make me suffer? I know you meant well, but please stop with all this toying around. I don't know how to make it all better anymore.
I can't let all of this go until I admit this to myself: I do miss him. I've been denying it, in hoping that maybe I wont get hurt if I know that he doesn't miss me. Stupid silly me.
I'm sorry for being so cliché. But its the truth and I cannot lie.
Silly silly Amelia


No comments:
Post a Comment
blah blah blah