My lecturer for Kimia Am is Dr Wong Yee Ching. He doesn't like to be called 'Sir'...which is exactly what I alwaaaays call teachers in my previous school. Its kinda hard too break that habit.
Kena ingat: DOCTOR WONG. NOT 'SIR'. got it.
In between yawning and pretending to be awake (still not used to be awake at 8am), Dr Wong asked us whether we are from STPM, Matriculation or other studies. So Azam answered that we were from PPKS. Then Dr Wong said something about our notes back in PPKS. He said that he was the one who made our syllabus. Its basically the same thing as the one he's about to teach. He said something about dropping Kimia Am, ops, not 'dropping' the subject. I mean, transferring the jam kredit from PPKS so we don't have to study Kimia Am again. I was like, YEAAAAY. NO KIMIA~
But if you think about it, if you don't go to class for a whole Semester, the things you learn will slowly fade and of course you forget. Then when next sem starts, you have no clue whats going on. Thats what I'm afraid of. I hate being clueless, even if I am mostly lost when it comes to new things.
So me, Mahir, Nurul, Azam and Hakim went to the office to ask about the transferring jam kredit. Unfortunately En Aweng wasn't in today. But the guy in the office said, he'll inform us about our jam kredit later. Apparently we can transfer a lot of out jam kredit. Probably we only have to study TITAS and Kenegaraan for this Semester. Oh Glorious world :D haha
Even with theeeese kind of benefits, I am still waiting for my appeal for Vet. Which I am going to discuss with Prof Ibrahim petang ni. *nervous*
Wish me luck, everyone.
Amelia


No comments:
Post a Comment
blah blah blah