Sunday, September 23, 2012

Tepuk dada, dada kata sakit

Dada sakit.
I don't know if its the unholy stench of cigarettes that is already sucked into my lungs or if its the fact that certain someone has some nice profile picture on fb that my chest feels uneasy. *dgn nada sarkastik

Maybe its both. I'm trying to break my record of holding my breath as long as I can so that I don't have to even have a whiff on those silent killers aka cigarettes smokes.

Believe it or not, I'm living on a block that is as same as the guys' rooms. I mean, lelaki aras bawah, 1 dan 2 only lah. the rest of the block belongs to the girls. So, basically, bawah my aras is the guys. Usually late at night, they would smoke and the air just comes into our room through our window.

Tutup tingkap? Well, my room mate can't sleep if the room is too warm. Jadi, kita buka laaa tingkap just to let some breeze in. Even if the breeze includes the cig smoke. Haih, mana hak asasi manusia? Boleh apply kat sini tak? Apa kata kalau kita simbah air kat dorang tuu. *imagining* Hehehe but really, I'm not that cruel lah.

I should tell them off or something. Tak pasal2 kena sound balik nanti. Rasanyaaa senior yg smoking tuuuu. Siap promote kat fb saying that they're selling some cigs. Ew, tolong lah membanteras, bkn bg galakan kay?

Enough about that, berkenaan profile picture fb seseorang tu kan...bkn nak kata sakit hati or anything. We are not married or even in a relationship that's official, I know. I know. Tapi...

His dp tak pernah pun ada pic dgn me. Tahu, nanti kakak dia tahu, takdalah nak buat profile pic dgn kita ni kan. Tapi, dia tu? tak sama ke? tak menimbulkan kemusykilan ke?

I admit that I'm a bit jealous (or maybe pissed off)...just a lil bit. I feel like I'm being played. Tapi kalau org tgk aku marah pun, rasa mcm aku xserius. Muka ni tak pernah marah kot. Haih

Single but Not Available, huh?

I guess I am never that special. Perasan je budak ni. Aku tak layak, ya. Why would I even think that he'd give his time of day just to talk or text me? Hmm, lama tak dgr khabar. Nak bgtahu berita pun fikir dua kali, does he even care if I tell him?

But just so you know, I tried my best to let go of you.


Unworthy,
Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment

blah blah blah