Thursday, September 6, 2012

The Oh-so-penat Week

Sorry for being absent for about a week. (Not that anyone is waiting for me to post this)

Orientation here in UMK...
What can I say? Tiring obviously. The facilitators are the best. Its just that I can't shake off the feeling that I am a little homesick. 
Though, my sister is coming to UMK this Saturday and she's staying in the same campus as I am.
Do you know what reaction did she has when I got into Kampus Jeli?
PANIC. 

Why? It puzzles me too. She told me that she doesn't want anyone know that we're related. 
Nak buat macam mana? Nama pun lebih kurang, binti pun sama. haih, pelik sungguh.

She said that I should just say that I'm just a junior she met the other day...or something like that. If her friends asked about me, I should stick with that story.

Anyway, its still Raya kan? I think UMK is going to have a Raya Celebration soon. and Choir are gonna sing. I'm in the choir, could you believe that? I didn't even know that there's a pplace to sign up for public speaking and choral speaking. Menyesal tahap maksima /-__-\

Oh today we had to move out of our own room and move to another room in another block. I was like, staying on the fourth floor. and had to move to another forth floor on the next block. 
Penat~ 

Phew.
Now Im bored and updated my fb's profile pic. ^^
Fifth day of Raya. Kebaya then KFC.
and it still fits. Jealous? :P


nak kena rearrange our bilik tomorrow. Gaaaaaah. Good night ya'll.

Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment

blah blah blah