Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Cheering on for STPM candidates~

Haaaai ktk.
I'm not gonna post in bahasa sarawak because I don't want to pollute their language with my unprofessional usage of that language. ^^

I know I don't regularly check emails and this is the 21st century where no one even cares where the hell is the post office. No emails, no letters. Just this post, in which I hope you'll hear out and listen to what I'm gonna say. So here it goes...

Dear kitak,
I have never met anyone that's like you. You are this strong independent guy that cares about me. You are never the 'egomaniac' type which is good. Its really rare to find a guy that's humble enough to put aside his ego and let the girl wins when it comes to those silly quarrels we have.

You gave me hope and strengthens my faith when I am in doubt. Its not that I don't trust you there, its just that I have this huge fear of losing you. I know I don't have the best resume that could be presented. I don't know how to cook...yet. I'm not that intelligent. I don't mingle well with new people, as in I'm not a social butterfly. But despite all that, I care about you. and if that is not enough then I guess I am not qualified to even to get know you.

So for this coming STPM exam, I wish you all the best and I hope you'll excel well :) I believe in you.

Here's a cheer for youu, (the cheer derived from that day when PPKS UMK2 came to UMK) :

Go Wafi, Go Wafi,
Don't break my heart Wafi,
ummm chi ahh oh yeah
ummm chi ahh oh yeah~ (2x)
*pompoms*

HAHA I guess you don't know how the tune of the cheer really is, unless I sing it.

your cheerleader (perasan nak jadi cheerleader :D),
Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment

blah blah blah