I'm not sure if I have any readers. Okay I detected that Nurul reads this blog. Hai ya! :D
That's one reader kan? YEAY <--- major loser alert. haha. but seriously.
I'm totally procrastinating right now. Procrastination is my new best friend apparently. haih, not a good habit, Amelia. >:(
I've been thinking...
Considering that my sisters are also NORA, I have decided that ppl should start calling me Amelia. Kalau nak manja panggil Lia, nak manja lebih lagi panggil Amy. kidding HAHA.
NO. Just Amelia.
Lia pun boleh laa :) cuma takut tak pandang pulak. Because I am only being called Lia by my relatives. My parents would call me Angah.
Dah lah I am in the same class as my Kakak. So we have 2 Noras with the same binti in Biometry class. Kantoi adik beradik laa meh. Her class already call her Nora. So ppl should call me Amelia instead. This is to avoid confusion.
Tapi agak susah nak suruh orang panggil saya Amelia, because all of my friends have called me Nora since bila tah. Any suggestions that will make this easier?
But anyway.
Thank you for reading this oh very merepek post that I type to procrastinate due to avoiding Lab Report Anatomy, Biodiversity and Chemistry. HAHA I should slap myself for being sooo lazy.
*tampar* OUCH?
gila.
Sincerely,
Amelia, Lia, Nora


No comments:
Post a Comment
blah blah blah