Sunday, October 28, 2012

Mimpi ?

So I celebrated Raya Haji at UMK. away from family, apart from Along. She blamed me for not wanting to go back home. But I want to go home too.

I was just thinking rationally, sebab kalau balik tiga hari ke rumah, ummi and family tak sempat nak duk kat kampung lama2 since we all kena balik awal before class starts. Okay, sng je kalau naik bas kat Perak kan? but then the reason my sister wants to go home is to have a look at our cats~ tak faham lah dia.
Lagipun on the 2nd Nov dah mid sem break for two weeks. leceh nak beli tiket lagi and naik bas lagi~

To tell you the truth, I'm just glad I don't have to sit in the bus for 8 painful hours again and again. Sekali naik bas balik dan datang pun dah cukup, kan?

Then on the weekends in my room in UMK, I got this dream about me driving (yea, ikr? I don't even have licence to drive.) I was driving and the car was a bit odd, because I was driving from the back seat. O__O

Next to me, in the odd car was Wafi. and we were somewhere in a Kampung area. I don't know where we were going but suddenly we came to a dead end. So I reversed. On my way out, Wafi recognized a girl, with long hair, t shirt and jeans. He seemed to know her. He opened the door and let her in. I guess we were heading the same direction.

"Siapa tok?" she asked Wafi, pointing to me. tanya pun macam tak ada adab -____-
He didn't answer. I was driving (HAHA), so I pretended like I wasn't listening.
"Slalu contact nya kah? Sayang ko kah?" she asked again
He still didn't answer.

And that dream ended just like that.

You don't know how weird and odd I felt waking up from that unresolved dream.

Maybe its because my conscience wanted to know what am I to Wafi. Indirectly, I'm asking him in my dream. and since it is my dream, I don't know Wafi's answer. That's why he's quiet in the dream.

So I guess if you ask for my status, I'll be answering "Its complicated." Because it really is complicated. I mean, I'm clear on Single but Not Available thing. At least we can be friends that contact each other once in a while. Macam Nurul dengan Aiman. They're not a couple but they go out with each other sometimes. kadang2 Nurul keluar dgn family Aiman pun ada. ^^

Blah blah blah

Its complicated,
Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment

blah blah blah