So, Hi everyone.
A lot has happened since last week. Let me start with my birthday.
Its not as awesome as 'wow supercalifragilisticexpialidocious birthday'. Nope, its kinda like having those bad things happen in one day but you don't want to look unhappy, so you smiled anyway kind of day. It brightens up my day when I realise that even my not so close friends know my birthday through facebook. I think I'm gonna hide my birthdayy on fb so I'll know who really remembers my birthday date. ^^
So, wanna know what they throw out this year?
Biscuit
Nescafe
Baby Powder
in a bucket full of water.
Its kinda funny since that I never wanted to leave the room that night because I was dead tired and my friends dragged me out of bed anyway and went downstairs. They told me that Abang Zack is needing some help from us to be in the Kelab Kebudayaan. So I'm like, mmkay. Turun je la.
I worn my striped colourful socks with sandal and when Nurul saw it, she was like, cantik sgt lah sock tu. I'm like, oh ye ke? I didnt take the hint.
We were waiting downstairs for Abang Zack, in which he was not even really coming, then out of nowhere Ainaa came in with a bucket and washed me down with the mixture. I managed to flee for a bit but seriously kena my baju jugak lah. Wet to my underwear, hah. And thats how I smell like kuih raya and detergent.
It wasn't over, they asked me to play along until Tini comes, since it was also her birthday. So she was splashed too :O we end up running and chasing each other at midnight. Memang bising lah, I guess. Hihi sorry for our childishness~ tapi kami memang kanak-kanak riang :)
Moving on to my next point, ececeh bakal debater ni :P
That's basically what I'm trying to say, I'm a debater and I don't know how to debate. Aaaa.
The competition is on the 18th, 19th and 20th October.
If you think about it, I don't debate; I compromise :)
Am I fit enough to be a debater? I gagap a lot. Wait, no. I pause a lot. and I get more nervous when I have to speak using the mic.
I want to enter debating because it allows me to improve the way I speak. I want to learn how to project my voice loud enough so people can hear. I don't want to be misheard or lose people's attention when I speak. Because I never told anyone this but I don't like it when people started talking when I was still talking. Maybe its not intended..but I realise that they lose interest in what I'm saying because I talk like crap. I lack confidence. I am insignificant.
This could be a turning point.
Wish me luck, okay?
wipe my tears and kiss my forehead
Amelia


No comments:
Post a Comment
blah blah blah