Thursday, December 20, 2012

Controversional

I'm sorry for posting such insensitive post to some of you. I've been such a jerk. Not just in this blog, I mean, I have hurt two of the most important people in my life this week. New record huh? I need to think about what I say, what I write and what I do so people wouldn't get hurt by my oh so kejam hati.

I have upset a dear friend to me by saying things that was not nice, so I apologised but the guilt was never gone. I can't eat. 

So I stayed away from her in a bit so I wont make anymore damage. I went to the library alone that next day. Then met a new friend. Just a passerby that I blogged about.
I think that blogpost has upset another most dear friend. My jantung. See how evil I am?

I don't know . Ya Allah, I'm sorry.


I can't really talk to Ummi. I need not burden her with my mental issues. I need to be stronger than her. She'll never have to worry about me.
umk jeli on monsoon season



No comments:

Post a Comment

blah blah blah