Sunday, December 9, 2012

Instant reflex

I picked up a copy of the Star in the library today. and I guess Im impressed by how a lot of charities done in Malaysia and by Malaysians. Yayasan Chow Kit Children is helping troubled kids with their education. I feel fortunate enough to be able to have a regular life, instead of not having a birth cert and cant go to school. and you know what this 11 year old kid does before the Yayasan found him? He was finding customers for his mother..who is a sex worker.
And theres also about this charity walk for leukaemia kids.Walk for Life 2012.
and  Malaysia is on an aid mission to provide food and blanket to Palestinian families in Gaza.

I guess what Im trying to say here is Im lucky enough to be born as a Malaysian.. as healthy and as fortunate enough to go through life as a regular person.
Bersyukur sgt kan? Alhamdulillah.'
Jadi, kita yg sihat ni...kena lah tlg mereka2 yg kurang bernasib baik. Insya'Allah I'll find something so I can contribute. Dont u guys feel inspired?

- Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment

blah blah blah