Monday, December 17, 2012

Empowerment

I don't need to always walk with someone. I will talk when I need to. I can be independent. I can discover myself when I am by myself. I don't have to always follow the flow. I can make my own lines. I can make a difference. I can soar higher because I have my own wings. Just because I'm alone doesn't mean I'm lonely. It means I am brave enough to go through life knowing that others will leave you someday. I know I can be my best because I have my family. I have my friends. I have Allah.

I can be anything that I want to be. I am limitless. I will be better. I am better.

I'm grateful for the extra sleep I get today. I'm grateful for still breathing. I'm grateful for the things I want but didn't get because its not the best path for me. I'm grateful for having Ummi as my Ummi.


I am content, I just want more.
Amelia 

No comments:

Post a Comment

blah blah blah