Saturday, December 29, 2012

The (probably) brief summary of 2012

2012 Summation
In January
I was still a PPKS UMK student, struggling to be this such an awesome idol towards her siblings. I don't need worships and such. I want respect and so they'll look up to me and say, 'Hey, I'm going to be like her someday.' Oh wow, I guess I'm kind of a control freak. Wanting everyone to look at me as I want them to.

In Februray until May
Its when I struggle to study for finals and had my first dinner with my PPKS UMK family :)
Siapa tak stress? This was also the time I secretly thought of applying other university other than UMK. Takut tak dapat Vet, takut tak ada harapan, takut masa depan tak secure.

In June and July
Guess what? I didn't apply any other Uni sbb dah lambat and Taylor's uni is not on my family's budget.
Tiba-tiba on the 15th July, me, ummi and my lovely adik2s went to Kulim so I can go on stage and get that reward. I mean it was one of the days that I can smile up to my ummi and say, 'I actually did it...and its all because of your support :)'
But on that very day, I went home to BSD, holding back tears. Wafi and I broke up. The next day I got the news that I didn't get into Vet school in UMK but got animal husbandry instead. I guess I'm pretty much in denial since then.

In August
Fighting to get into Vet school, appeal to Dr Azam, the Dean. Alas, nothing worked.

In September
No Vet, No Wafi...I went on studying in Kampus Jeli. I think it was downhill for me. But I never lose hope, cuba jugak nak tanya Prof Ibrahim for my application. But its okay, I have my friends, I have my family. and Wafi, I mean, we talk sometimes. Hee ouuh, kat Jeli dapat roomates yang awesome lagi hebat seperti Nini, Zati and Jo Jie.

In October
Naik pentas lagi sekali untuk graduate PPKS aaaand terima anugerah cemerlang akademik. hikhik.
Ya Allah, jangan bagi aku riak. Jadikanlah setiap kejayaanku yang kecil sebagai semangatku untuk terus berusaha menjadi yang lebih baik. Ya Allah, insya'Allah next sem aku akan naik lagi ke pentas untuk anugerah dekan pula. Hopefully. Aminn

In November
Somewhere in October I met UMK Desperate Debaters (UDD) and active to debate since then. Who knew I could be one of those guys who actually have the courage to speak in public...and fight for the given topics.
By then I realised that enthusiasm is important if you want to be good at something. Tunjukkan semangat anda! Yeaaahh~ and oh  I also learnt that, if you lack confidence, fake it. Fake it good. Then maybe you'll believe that the imaginary confidence you build is true and real.

In early December
I keep meeting awesome people in UMK. Banyak yang luarbiasa. Kakak2 kat Kelab Nutrisi mmg hebat :)
Kak Sal, Kak Sachi, Kak Aisha, Kak Syifa and Kak Mira mmg ada jiwa yang ohsem, they carry such a good deed to help Malaysians to be healthy.
Met them on a jog one morning with Nurul and Zati. They've become family ever since. and I've become a member of the Nutrition Club ever since. Proud of it!

So I guess that's about it. The highlights in each month in 2012.
I wonder what 2013 has for me in store?

Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment

blah blah blah