Don't worry, I'll change the songs every month. and hey, remind me when I got lazy okay?
This month....I'm choosing a song that could be old to you guys but it goes into my Never-gets-old playlist.
Love bug by the Jo Bros. I mean, Jonas Brothers :)
Not that I'm outdated or anything, its just that I love to find time to appreciate them. kan kan kan? and you don't always have to love something because others are loving it. You don't have to follow the status quo.
Anywayy, I love the Jonas Brothers. 'cuz I guess I can sense that they actually write songs for their love of music, not for fame. I mean, they're not some boy band dancing singing group. They create their own songs. They play their music. Just like why I choose Yuna over Najwa Latif. Cody Simpson over Justin Bieber. and ohhhh Joe Brooks, Avril Lavigne, Becca and Skye Sweetnam...gosh! Not that I have anything against these singers, I don't hate them. I just choose to love the ones who are better :)
Not a --- --------- fan *shrug*
Amelia


No comments:
Post a Comment
blah blah blah